Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trying to catch a falling star

It's almost midnight and I just had to blog about the Lotterywest ad campaign that has been running in the past few weeks. I realised that the last blog entry was about Lotterywest but that is purely coincidental. Have a look at the video below and see what you think. What makes it so good? Catchy song which sticks in your head (that's why I'm here), great storyline and emphasizes Lotterywest's subtle role in helping community. There are not many ads that you don't get bored of watching.. I am not sure if it is already but I think this ad makes for a great ad for cinemas. Great strategy once again to Lotterywest.. kinda explains why they decided not to require naming rights for Perth's Australia Day Skyshow.





No comments:

Post a Comment